Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.756 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,339,406 (363,381 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)