Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.390 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,539,152 (588,400 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)