Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.482 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 71,905,150 (694,857 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)