Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.617 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,493,608 (592,771 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)