Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 13197.172 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,471,973 (8,977 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)