Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10298.821 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,303,347 (6,050 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)