Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10389.639 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,263,334 (10,132 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)