Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 10065.618 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,454,336 (5,112 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)