Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.068 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,633,200 (CH$1,976,178) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)