Cost of living comparison between La Rioja, Argentina and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2088.739 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,179,120 (ARS $14,927) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)