Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1849.263 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,593,144 (Mex$ 36,551) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)