Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1798.331 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,094,715 (Mex$ 37,309) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)