Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6092.770 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,945,204 ($b16,240) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)