Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4677.570 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,200,621 ($b14,794) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (33 minutes ago)