Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6085.109 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,898,901 ($b13,952) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)