Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4618.827 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,971,640 ($b12,335) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)