Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4770.500 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,210,734 ($b14,508) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (36 minutes ago)