Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,997,612 ($1,696) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)