Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,048,209 ($2,073) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)