Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1580.579 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,602,752 (L 46,567) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)