Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1470.331 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,480,145 (L 49,295) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)