Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.209 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,642,595 (¥273,490) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)