Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.722 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 168,638,931 (¥471,424) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)