Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 116864.509 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 155,720,166 (Dinar 1,332) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)