Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36445.783 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,169,243 (€2,666) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)