Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5964.646 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,896,904 (元10,713) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)