Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4709.289 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,671,696 (元10,760) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)