Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7654.251 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,907,294 (GH₵5,867) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)