Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7519.412 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,309,898 (GH₵3,898) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)