Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9072.094 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 74% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,111,725 (GH₵12,358) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)