Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7482.307 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,685,656 (GH₵6,373) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)