Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.336 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,247,376 (473,341 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)