Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.851 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,235,644 (476,038 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)