Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8119.952 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,593,540 (RM8,940) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)