Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10572.747 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 118% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,773,680 (RM13,693) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)