Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10623.823 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,403,859 (RM8,604) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)