Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7286.068 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,634,174 (RM4,204) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (40 minutes ago)