Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7671.508 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,228,598 (RM6,938) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)