Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8117.697 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,842,962 (RM6,510) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (33 minutes ago)