Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9522.904 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,076,895 (RM7,044) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)