Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7602.928 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,335,514 (RM5,831) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)