Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9499.520 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,300,411 (RM8,348) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)