Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7339.321 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,084,128 (RM4,780) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)