Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1195.190 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,158,958 (41,967₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)