Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3790.241 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,455,214 (kr 30,725) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)