Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10983.129 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,534,058 (7,970 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)