Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10756.849 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,382,525 (7,194 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)