Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7948.505 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,380,536 (5,458 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)