Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.379 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,297,880 (₨101,599) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)