Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5365.611 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 233% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 220,023,549 (HK$41,006) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)