Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4209.387 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 174% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 169,835,954 (HK$40,347) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (41 minutes ago)