Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.699 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,205,580 (1,042,407 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)