Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.482 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,733,801 (962,605 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)