Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.974 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,630,572 (981,330 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,200,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)