Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.513 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,108,521 (1,034,376 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)