Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7710.081 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,119,188 (RM9,224) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)