Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10594.689 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,006,779 (RM9,439) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)