Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.572 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,537,209 (₨90,428) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)