Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 548.698 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,233,275 (₨100,662) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)