Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10783.083 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,448,548 (RM8,759) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)