Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8469.659 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,396,729 (RM8,548) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)