Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7257.169 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,676,482 (RM7,259) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)