Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7948.505 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,558,985 (10,261 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)