Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 648.507 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,043,367 (руб 87,961) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)