Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.284 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,955,232 (Php94,547) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)