Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.959 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,878,361 (¥238,333) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)