Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9690.817 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,530,251 (6,349TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)