Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.759 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,288,087 (₨96,529) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)