Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.626 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,341,045 (₨88,883) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)