Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.889 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,013,967 (₨63,829) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)