Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 541.498 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,039,605 (₨107,183) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)