Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.563 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,307,023 (292,642 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)