Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.221 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,573,614 (9,495,708 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)