Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.104 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,557,232 (7,349,142 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)