Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.159 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,292,910 (10,649,034 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €14,679 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)