Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.186 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,956,640 (¥458,322) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)