Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 925.421 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,028,739 (41,093 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)