Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1183.430 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,257,917 (75,423 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)