Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1344.439 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,855,838 (68,323 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)