Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7284.652 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,000,318 (RM5,766) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)