Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8112.577 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,551,444 (RM8,450) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)