Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40058.572 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,027,430 (€2,048) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)