Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1435.810 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,513,762 (38,664₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)