Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.513 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,016,134 (2,544,827 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)