Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.406 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,951,419 (1,567,250 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)