Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.243 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,645,076 (2,501,356 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)