Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.920 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,062,183 (2,848,087 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)