Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.235 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,417,457 (5,957,347 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)