Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.886 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 135% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 166,710,932 (6,200,664 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)