Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.511 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,331,604 (5,593,837 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)