Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12686.371 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,260,837 (EC$7,824) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (34 minutes ago)