Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2922.294 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,924,861 (R 40,011) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)