Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.840 IRR / RWF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,635,624 (1,572,160 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)