Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7933.922 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,577,327 (5,745 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)