Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,532,714 (€1,852) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)