Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 46211.321 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 137,644,084 (€2,979) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)